    process.

    How can I get the zoom feature on the laptop?

    Thanks

    Jackson, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Jackson

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Not happening here. I suspect you have an extension installed on the
    desktop machine that is doing this. Could be wrong though.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Jan 16, 2007

  3. Jackson

    Jackson Guest

    You're right Ed! It's listed in Firefox's add-ons and it's called
    Image Zoom. It comes in handy if the dialog baloons are small and
    hard to read. Thanks for the hint.

    Jackson, Jan 16, 2007
  4. Jackson

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Whew! Shootin' in the dark there on that one. Glad it pointed you
    toward an answer.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net