    keeps timing out. Could Zoom have gone out of business?

    Thanks, in advance,

    smackedass

    smackedass, Aug 7, 2007

  2. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    Well, they couldn't have gone out of business because there are several very
    recent business articles that talk about their current affairs, but what's
    up with the Web site? Doesn't look good for a major player networking
    company to be down all the time...

    sa

    smackedass, Aug 7, 2007

  3. Seems fine to me.

    Michael Cecil, Aug 7, 2007
  4. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    Turns out that I can't get to the Zoom site thru Firefox; it works fine
    through IE. And that's just as bad as the site being down, in my opinion...

    sa

    smackedass, Aug 8, 2007
  5. smackedass

    Vino Tinto Guest

    Working fine here using Firefox.

    Vino

    Vino Tinto, Aug 8, 2007
  6. smackedass

    Patty Guest

    I'm having no problems through Firefox v2.0.0.6. It works fine. You need
    java installed.

    Patty

    Patty, Aug 8, 2007
  7. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    You were right, by golly. I was never prompted that I needed it.

    A word of warning: Firefox running on Vista DID NOT automatically prompt me
    to upgrade my version of Java. I don't know who's to blame, Microsoft,
    Java, or Mozilla, but it's obviously an oversight on someone's part.

    Just to verify that I wasn't going crazy, I went downstairs, fired up the XP
    box, went to the Zoom site from Firefox, and was immediately prompted to
    download and install the latest version of Java Runtime Environment.

    Thank you, Patty.

    sa

    smackedass, Aug 9, 2007
  8. smackedass