    IP address. Then I can connect . Where can I get the previous version. I
    think they have issues in the latest version ( the free one )
    I am using Windows XP SP 2

    LR, Sep 19, 2005

  2. LR

    mdp Guest

  3. LR

    samuel Guest

    ask them ?

    http://forum.zonelabs.com
    http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs

    samuel, Sep 19, 2005
  4. LR

    philo Guest

    My system really got hosed when I upgraded Zone Alarm...
    i eventually went back to an older version and now leave it alone!

    philo, Sep 19, 2005

  5. Sounds like it is blocking UDP packets for DNS replies (port 53). If you
    cannot reach your DNS server, you cannot get their IP name lookup (which
    returns an IP address since that is what *computer* use to connect to each
    other). Do you actually have a DNS server specified in your TCP properties
    (i.e., either using auto-select from DHCP returned settings or hard coded to
    use specific DNS servers)?

    What happens when you temporarily disable ZoneAlarm?

    Vanguard \(NPI\), Sep 19, 2005