    Is Zonealarm incompatible with Windows XP with a network?

    Thanks.

    Paul

    Atlas Shrugged, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Atlas Shrugged

    Sunny Guest

    Latest Zone Alarm (and previous versions) are OK with WinXP and networks.
    If you are using the free version, you need to drop security to medium for
    ICS to work though.

    Sunny, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Atlas Shrugged

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Sunny mused:

    | If you are using the free version, you need to drop security to medium for
    | ICS to work though.

    That's been true of all versions of ZA Free.

    mhicaoidh, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Yes, I know. I've been using ZA for a long time and I'm pretty familiar
    with the required settings. So the issue of the security level was not the
    problem.

    Atlas Shrugged, Sep 7, 2004