    work with ZA up and running. Any suggestions?

    Alternatively are there any freebie FTP programs that work with ZA out of
    the box?

    Chris Mitchell, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Chris Mitchell

    David Shaw Guest

    I think that the really simple solution to your problem is to just
    allow the program to run in ZA. There are options as to which programs
    to allow and which to deny. Just set this to allow, and everything
    should be fine.

    I should hope that there aren't *any* net programs that can
    auto-access the net through ZA... after all, the whole point of a
    firewall is to restrict access!

    ds

    David Shaw, Sep 21, 2004