    Are the earlier versions less 'hoggy'? I'm curious in particular about ZA
    Pro 5.1 if it is not as resource consuming.

    Thanks for your help :)

    Muze Groops, Dec 8, 2007

  2. Muze Groops

    Pennywise Guest

    Version 4.5xxx had a real problem with VSMON taking up a lot of cpu.

    I use 5.5.094 and it works fine for me, and the highest version I
    intend to go.

    Download and run Process Explorer
    www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/processexplorer.mspx

    Double click on VSMON, you can view the resources being used.
    ZLCLIENT as well but it rarely takes up much space.

    Don't know about 5.1 ever being a problem

    Pennywise, Dec 9, 2007