    I had an older version of it on my old PC which worked fine, so if someone
    can even point me to where I can get old versions then that't do!

    Thanks

    Friar Tuck, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Friar Tuck

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Friar Tuck said:
    Have you tried removing IE from the blocked programs section?
    It would be helpful if you stated what you have or haven't tried.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Friar Tuck

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Friar Tuck

    fkasner Guest

    There is built in to ZA an internet lockout provision. To turn it on/off
    you right click on the ZA icon in the task bar. Then click on the
    choice of internet control you wish to change. This may be set, by
    default, to some setting you don't want.
    FK

    fkasner, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Friar Tuck

    Friar Tuck Guest

    Sorry, bit of a lack of info - I was in a rush earlier! I've checked the
    lockdown and its off, and the relevant programs have access given ok. I've
    just setup IE as a server though as it wasn't before, and that seems to be
    having some effect on things.

    Friar Tuck, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Friar Tuck

    °Mike° Guest

    Internet Explorer should not be granted server rights.

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2003
  7. Friar Tuck

    Friar Tuck Guest

    Thanks - just tried it again this morning and it doesn't work now anyway, so
    back to the drawing board

    Friar Tuck, Dec 18, 2003