    Anyone aware of any issues with this, or ideas
    what the problem could be.
    TIA.

    T.J., Sep 17, 2005

  2. T.J.

    John Holmes Guest

    T.J. blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    The problem is that you updated ZoneAlarm, I guess.

    John Holmes, Sep 18, 2005

  3. T.J.

    Plato Guest

    Didn't za come up with a questin ie "do you want to allow" when when
    your ran your ftp program? Perhaps you said no by mistake and now have
    to delete that entry in ZA and try again?

    Plato, Sep 18, 2005
  4. T.J.

    FML Guest

    What is the entry in Program Control for FTP_Pro? Access Trusted and
    Access Internet should be checked.

    FML, Sep 18, 2005
  5. T.J.

    T.J. Guest

    I hadn't ran it and said no,
    but I have now deleted it from ZA and re-added it,
    and now everything seems OK.
    Thanks.

    T.J., Sep 18, 2005