    deleted anyway and went for the free version. Does anyone know anything
    about being able to get access to the the professional version in this way?
    Seems only the Chinese can do it.

    jay, Nov 1, 2006

  2. jay

    steve Guest

    Most Chinese are so used to cracked and free copies of all software
    that they assume it's normal to steal.

    steve, Nov 1, 2006

  3. jay

    Butch Haynes Guest

    Yeah, you could do that. But the only problem is that it installs a backdoor
    that allows the Chicoms unrestricted access to your data and surfing
    history....

    Butch

    Butch Haynes, Nov 1, 2006
  4. jay

    Evan Platt Guest

    Did you tell her to shutup and go back to making your Nikes?
    No. We know nothing of finding activation codes for software. No one
    has EVER pirated software.
    You're right. Only the Chinese have ever pirated software.

    Evan Platt, Nov 1, 2006
  5. jay

    Evan Platt Guest

    This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather
    during the first World War. It was bought in a little general store in
    Knoxville, Tennessee. Made by the first company to ever make wrist
    watches. Up till then people just carried pocket watches. It was
    bought by private Doughboy Erine Coolidge on the day he set sail for
    Paris. It was your great-grandfather's war watch and he wore it
    everyday he was in that war. When he had done his duty, he went home
    to your great-grandmother, took the watch off, put it an old coffee
    can, and in that can it stayed 'til your granddad Dane Coolidge was
    called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once
    again. This time they called it World War II. Your great-grandfather
    gave this watch to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's
    luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Dane was a Marine and he was
    killed -- along with the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island.
    Your granddad was facing death, he knew it. None of those boys had any
    illusions about ever leavin' that island alive. So three days before
    the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air
    Force transport name of Winocki, a man he had never met before in his
    life, to deliver to his infant son, who he'd never seen in the flesh,
    his gold watch. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki
    kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your
    grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gold watch.
    This watch. (holds it up, long pause) This watch was on your Daddy's
    wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a
    Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it'd
    be confiscated, taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, that watch
    was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their
    greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one
    place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he
    wore this watch up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the
    watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years.
    Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little
    man, I give the watch to you.

    Evan Platt, Nov 1, 2006
  6. jay

    Pennywise Guest

    That ability is for pretty much any program and not isolated to China.

    Pennywise, Nov 1, 2006