    Nowhere Guest

    Why am I getting so many TCP (flags s:), trying to leave my computer for the
    same IP address? I have never seen it before.

    Nowhere, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Nowhere

    Keith Guest

    Post the IP address and what is running?

    Keith, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Nowhere

    ~S~ Guest

    I tried Zone Alarm free and full.
    It sucks absolutely...always some kinda prob like you're describing
    I highly recommend Sygate Personal Firewall Pro
    Great interface and signature updates and program updates, all exceedingly
    simple and well run
    never had prob

    ~S~

    ~S~, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Nowhere

    Jan Ras Guest

    Jan Ras, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Nowhere

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, ~S~ mused:

    | I tried Zone Alarm free and full.
    | It sucks absolutely...always some kinda prob like you're describing

    Since when is a firewall working properly and doing its job a problem?
    Get a clue.

    mhicaoidh, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Nowhere

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Nowhere mused:

    | Why am I getting so many TCP (flags s:), trying to leave my computer for
    | the same IP address? I have never seen it before.

    From a post by Hoov at http://forums.zonelabs.com ...

    "The TCP flags are:
    S (SYN),
    F (FIN),
    R (RESET),
    P (PUSH),
    A (ACK),
    U (URGENT),
    4 (low-order unused bit),
    8 (high-order unused bit)

    The SYN-flag is only set in the first packet initiating a TCP
    connection. It represents an attempt to make a connection rather than a
    response to an existing connection."

    mhicaoidh, Jun 16, 2004