    When I use the firewall Zonealarm I can´t get connection to the updates from
    Norton Antivirus

    Please hlp me to solve the problem, Wim

    Wim Berg, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Wim Berg

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    There is no Wim here so he can't help you solve the problem.

    TehGhodTrole, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Wim Berg

    Flighty Guest

    ... you've got competing products doing a similar job, it's a wonder you get
    both to operate simultaneously

    Flighty, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Wim Berg

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    TehGhodTrole, Dec 4, 2003
  5. It was on Thu, 04 Dec 2003 11:18:58 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    Since *when* was an antivirus product the same as a firewall product???

    William Poaster, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Wim Berg

    Just Curious Guest

    Open Zonealarm.......Go to program control.......Look for "LiveUpdate
    Engine Com module" entry. Make sure that you are allowing it to access
    the internet ( green checkmark)

    Just Curious, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Wim Berg

    Flighty Guest

    d'Oh! - can't read, need a brain...! was thinking of NAV not NIS -
    apologies...

    Flighty, Dec 4, 2003