    2. Are there updates for ZoneAlarm? I looked through the program settings
    but could not find an update feature.

    Thanks for the help.

    Bud Light, Jan 12, 2005

  2. If you have had ZA for over a year even the including the updates, I don't
    think that bit works until you get the $ out and upgrade to pro

    Annette Kurten, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Bud Light

    Sunny Guest

    Correct :)

    Sunny, Jan 12, 2005

  4. Yes there is an update feature in Zone Alarm.

    (1) Click on the Overview Tab first
    (2) Click on the Preferences Tab at the far right
    (3) Click on the button that says Check For Update

    Barbara C Karman, Jan 12, 2005
  5. Bud Light

    Bob B Guest

    Overview/preferences in Zone Alarm for updates.

    AVG is not recognised by Zone Alarm as it want you to use its own Virus
    Programme. BB

    Bob B, Jan 12, 2005
  6. Bud Light

    Bud Light Guest

    Thanks to all for the help.

    Bud Light, Jan 12, 2005
  7. Bud Light

    Calimero Guest

    Its ok it doesn't regognise antivir free either.

    Calimero, Jan 12, 2005
  8. Bud Light

    Paul Reid Guest

    It works fine with me, no hassled at all, could your zonealarm be out of
    date or something? could be a number of problems why Zonealarm cant
    detect avg

    Paul Reid, Jan 12, 2005
  9. Bud Light

    Bob B Guest

    Paul are you saying your free zone alarm can detect the free version of AVG. Bob
    It works fine with me, no hassled at all, could your zonealarm be out of date or something? could be a number of problems why Zonealarm cant detect avg

    Calimero wrote:

    :

    Thanks to all for the help.

    Its ok it doesn't regognise antivir free either.

    Bob B, Jan 12, 2005