    help on this issue?

    Thanks for your help

    Bread teaser

    Guest, Mar 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I recommend doing the 2-3 zone until your opponent shows that he can hit the
    three. If they can't, stick to the zone, otherwise switch to man-to-man.
    Not a problem!
    Oh, my.

    Fris "Billy Donovan" bee, MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Mar 15, 2006

  3. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    from Google, using the following search (minus quotes) "zone delegation
    windows server 2003 site:microsoft.com" check the third hit, read, review,
    try ... then come back to us with questions :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Mar 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i recommend to stay within the zone until you lose some more weight, fatso!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  5. Guest

    @ Guest

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  6. I recommend switching up man-to-man on missed shot and zone after you make
    one.
    Box out!

    Bill McPherson, Mar 15, 2006
  7. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Who you got in the dance, Bill?

    Frisbee®, Mar 15, 2006
  8. Harsh this year. I'd love to see Nova, but don't think they have it in
    them. BC could give them a rough time. I'm probably going with UConn. A
    lot of young teams and strong 3-6 seeds will make this interesting. I can't
    believe freakin' Air Force got in.
    How 'bout you Fris?

    Bill McPherson, Mar 15, 2006
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I have Air Force winning their first game, but only because I'm a USAF vet.

    I have UF going all the way only to lose in the finals against UCLA.

    However, if Southern Alabama beats my Gators tomorrow, then I have to root
    for them to make the final four so I can win five Domino's pizzas.

    Next year, UF wins it all.

    Frisbee®, Mar 15, 2006
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    The beauty of sports, no matter how bad your team does there's almost always
    next year.

    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006