    Rich Guest

    I have zone alarm on my system (XP); I can only excess my e-mail (outlook
    express 6) when zone alarm is not active.

    Rich, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Rich

    Brian Guest

    do you not want ZA bothering with your email? Open ZA up, click EMAIL
    PROTECTION, then you can turn MailSafe on or off. If you want it active
    maybe you just need to configure it. If I recall, when I setup my ZA it
    configured (automaticlly) my outlook express settings to work with it. maybe
    click around za and find the fine tune settings and make sure they are right
    to work with your email

    Brian, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Rich

    Jérémie Guest

    Hi,

    To add to Brian's opinion, I suggest to set the security level to
    Medium...in ZA

    --

    Bonne fin de journée
    Have a nice day

    Jaypie

    jaypie à sympatico point ca
    jaypie at sympatico dot ca

    Jérémie, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Rich

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Rich mused:

    | I have zone alarm on my system (XP); I can only excess my e-mail (outlook
    | express 6) when zone alarm is not active.

    Check your ZA logs for traffic being blocked when you load your email
    client. See if there is anything there. It's possible you didn't give your
    email client all the access it needs. Go to Program Control, and delete the
    entry for your email client. Reload your client, and tell it Yes (and
    Remember) for each prompt you receive just after loading it.

    mhicaoidh, Jul 23, 2003