  1. norman

    norman Guest

    does anyone know how I can get rid of a program called zone alarm. I have tried to remove it a number of times, went to their web site and followed there instructions but it was unsuccessful

    norman, Oct 1, 2003

  2. norman

    Brian H¹© Guest

    norman said:
    Please don't post html, thanks.

    You need to shut down ZA before attempting to uninstall it.

    In an extreme case of "I don't want to be uninstalled from your pc", shut the
    program down, delete it's folder(s), in ZA's case, there is also a folder in
    C:\Windows called Internet Logs that belongs to ZA.
    Remove any instances of loading ZA that may be found in Win.ini (Win9x).
    Remove any Startup shortcuts to ZA.
    Reboot.
    Run a reg cleaner.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003

  3. norman

    Buffalo Guest

    Reinstall it and then uninstall it exactly according to their directions
    (including shutting certain programs and elements down).
    If you have an antivirus running, be sure to disable it while trying an
    uninstall or install.
    What operating system are you using?

    Buffalo, Oct 1, 2003
  4. norman

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Buffalo said:
    *I don't have a problem the OP does*

    (I'm rapidly going bald)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003
  5. norman

    Buffalo Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <
    You're gonna have a problem if you keep this up.
    Buffalo :)

    Buffalo, Oct 1, 2003
  6. norman

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Buffalo said:
    My livingroom floor is covered in hair, I wish I was a hairdresser, someone
    could sweep it all up for me then ;-)
    A saucerers apprentice would do me, yeah, I need loads of coffee in that cup,
    heavy on the sugar please.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003