    really, so thought I'd ask here.
    TIA,
    Big

    Big, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Big

    Clansman Guest

    If you had ZA installed on PC1 before you setup the network, you'll have to
    un-install it and re-install it. When you re-install it make sure that you
    set it up as an ICS host, there's a `box' you tick as you go throught the
    setup.

    Clansman

    Clansman, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Big

    phoenix Guest

    Hi

    ZA (the free version) doesn't run with ICS at High security for the
    Internet Zone, you need ZA pro for that. You can, however, reduce the
    setting to Medium and your client will get out - the security is the same
    but your ports appear as closed/blocked on a port scan rather than
    'Stealth'.

    HTH

    Regards

    Bill

    phoenix, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Big

    Big Guest

    thanks for the prompt replies, i'm off to do a quick re-install now.
    Big

    Big, Mar 2, 2004