    what can i do to get rid of this in the simplest terms.

    thanks guys

    piper

    Piper, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Piper

    Pennywise Guest

    |>I did a scan with spybot today and i found zlob.downloader.I tried to fix it
    |>but it couldnt and told me if i restarted it would fix it there.....well it
    |>tried but it still cant get rid of it.
    |>
    |>i looked it up on google and all i see is people talking about hijack logs
    |>( i have no idea).
    |>
    |>what can i do to get rid of this in the simplest terms.

    Download hijackthis, and paste to this site
    http://hijackthis.de/en

    Pennywise, Jun 28, 2006

  3. Piper

    gangle Guest

    It's a trojan. Do a scan with an AV program to remove.

    gangle, Jun 28, 2006
  4. Piper

    ellis_jay Guest

    http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cach...256+zlob.downloader&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=87

    smitfraud it appears.

    www.spywareinfo.com

    use scanner on the left.

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 29, 2006
  5. Piper

    Plato Guest

    Next time do not install spyware. It's all up to you.

    Plato, Jul 1, 2006