    I have just got winzip but I notice on some programs (when you right click)
    it doesnt give the option to zip the program just extract them how please do
    you zip these programs up TIA

    PWB, Oct 20, 2004

  2. PWB

    Parko Guest

    If you wish to zip an *.exe file, for what its worth, shove it into a
    <program name> folder first.
    This is better anyway: http://www.7-zip.org/

    Parko, Oct 20, 2004

  3. PWB

    dadiOH Guest

    1. Make a new zip
    2. Click "Add" (or drag file to new zip)

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.0...

    dadiOH, Oct 20, 2004
  4. PWB

    °Mike° Guest

    If it only gives an option to extract, then the file
    is ALREADY archived, with an archiver that WinZIP
    recognises.

    °Mike°, Oct 20, 2004