    utility? And also thanks so much for all the jelp I received to get this
    small home network going, you people are really great!
    frank l

    Frank, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Uh, help, not jelp :)
    frank L

    Frank, Jul 5, 2005

  3. You can use the Wireless Zero Configuration service in place of the Linksys
    client utility. If all the other devices participating on the wireless
    network are Linksys then there may be some features enabled with their
    utility.

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Jul 6, 2005
  4. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Good point Jerry,
    Thanks very much
    Frank L

    Frank, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Frank

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Make surre that yoy use one or the other Not Both.
    As a rule of thumb I use the util when it is a Wireless computer that set to
    connect to one spot only, and WZC on computer that beed the to fexlebly
    roam,
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jul 11, 2005
  6. Frank