    Yes it is definatly odd but not as bad I think, unless shown proof of
    course, as is being touted lately.

    Jason

    Jason, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Joe

    Roger Wilco Guest

    You're the one making claims, it is up to you to back them up. Don't you know anything.

    Roger Wilco, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Joe

    Roger Wilco Guest

    Because you are a successful troll.
    Being a troll has nothing to do with being right or wrong. You are a troll because you act like one.
    If it walks like a duck....etc....
    Oh no! A political troll no less. Why would you say such a thing about the next US president. :O)

    Roger Wilco, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Joe

    Thagor Guest

    Well now. I don't believe they needed Zone Labs to monitor your dribble.
    Having dealt closely with Mossad before, you can bank on the fact that
    they know all they wish to know about you already, including your real
    political preference. None the less, I won't make it easier for them...

    Thagor, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Joe

    Joe Guest

    I don't know of too much freeware owned by military orgs, or associates of
    military orgs. The whole point is about that and not the ethnicity or
    country of origin. Isreal has a right to exist and defend itself full stop.

    But that doesn't mean certain aspects of their policies are not open to
    criticism. But does that stop some hysterical types from perceiving anti
    semitism?

    Joe, Nov 1, 2004