    So I was wondering if this was a fault of ZA or the "slow" ISA & coax connections
    as I have no real need for a fast network for home use.

    Den

    Den, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Den

    Rob Morley Guest

    You don't mean ZA, do you?

    Rob Morley, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Den

    Den Guest

    This is what I wondered if it is the ZoneAlarm version 2.1.44 I know it is
    an old version but works fine. While I do realise that the ISA/coax is slow,
    but never had a problem as file transfer at high speed is not a problem, it just
    that I was about to sort identical files before transferring to CD-RW.

    Den

    Den, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Den

    Rob Morley Guest

    Sorry, you lost me there.

    Rob Morley, Aug 5, 2003
  5. Den

    Groove Guest

    Rob Morley said this...
    This is the weirdest thread. It sounds like the OP is talking about a virus
    scanner.. perhaps?

    Groove, Aug 5, 2003
  6. Den

    Rob Morley Guest