Youtube video clip now removed from site...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by CDPokerScam, Mar 23, 2007.

  1. CDPokerScam

    CDPokerScam Guest

    Hi, I'm trying to find the Jim Cramer video clip that appeared on
    Youtube recently. It had been linked on the Drudge Report but has
    since been removed from the site. I played it on my system in Mozilla
    Firefox and have looked for the file in cache but can't seem to find
    it.

    I think I looked in the right place as I found other youtube video's
    but not this one. It's possible that I had rebooted since I watched
    the video in question and I guess that may have cleared it from my
    cache, I'm really not sure.

    I looked here...

    Doc's and Settings/App Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/nvzc9.../cache

    I looked through all the cache files here and selected all the large
    files, moved them to another directory and added the file extension
    ..flv. This made them video files but like I say, not the one I'm
    looking for.

    There was one very large file that I found in one of the cache
    directories and I was sure that was it when I first saw it but I
    renamed it and it wouldn't play. I tried other video formats but no
    luck.

    Any idea's of where else to look? Does anyone reading this have the
    file in question?

    thanks for all your help
    Eric

    CDPokerScam, Mar 23, 2007

  2. CDPokerScam

    CDPokerScam Guest

    please forgive me. I looked and found another version of it not yet
    removed from youtube.

    ver very sorry.

    I suggest you watch though the dialogue is somewhat technical.

    here's the link...

    CDPokerScam, Mar 23, 2007