    just having a MCSA 2003?

    regards,
    Vijay Chandra

    Vijay Chandra, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Vijay Chandra

    Pete Guest

    Hello Vijay,

    I don´t consider myself an old techie :), but I also took
    my 70-210 and 70-215 exams back in 2003.

    I thought about it and I decided to finish the 2000 track
    before starting the 2003. Earlier this month I took the
    ISA exam (70-227) and I'll take 70-218 in May...

    I guess it´s simplier to take 70-292 than both 70-290 and
    70-291...

    Pete

    Pete, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Vijay Chandra

    R Guest

    Not so sure about that statement about simpler taking 292. Looking at
    in Dec 03 before the current issues with this exam).

    As for bragging rights, how about this (does look impressive on CV):

    MCSE in Windows NT 4.0
    MCSA in Windows 2000
    MCSA in Windows Server 2003
    MCSE in Windows 2000
    MCSE in Wnidows Server 2003
    MCDBA in SQL Server 2000

    R, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Vijay Chandra

    Pete Guest

    Yeah, it sure shouldn´t be easy, but neither sould 70-290
    and 70-291, right?

    Pete

    Pete, Apr 28, 2005
  5. Thanks for the feedback. I guess that I'll finish my MCSA 2K and then do the
    upgrade exam.

    regards,
    Vijay

    Vijay Chandra, Apr 29, 2005