    (specifically Canon i550)

    Thx,
    RR

    Ralph O'Rourke, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Ralph O'Rourke

    Zol. Guest

    The Kodak Premium papers have alwayts given my excellent results - although there has been
    some reports from others that it takes a long time to dry but I find it dry`s pretty quickly
    for me ... Zol.

    Zol., Dec 20, 2003

  3. Ralph O'Rourke

    jb Guest

    MY day-to-day paper choice is the Epson 8.5x11 photo paper in 100's -
    cheepest so far

    I can NOT get Kodak paper to work with my printer (s9000) and ink
    (inkgirl.com) refill inks.... YMMV

    The colors are VERY close....

    Take care - John B - Wisconsin Cheesehead - Go Pack

    jb, Dec 20, 2003
  4. Ralph O'Rourke

    rda Guest

    Some Kodak papers do not fare well with Canon inks. I have an S9000 and the
    Kodak Ultimate paper gave very poor results. The prints came out grey and
    washed out, even when using the settings suggested on the Kodak website.
    For everyday printing I like Olmec papers which are manufactured by ICI.

    http://www.ici-imagedata.com/home.nsf

    rda, Dec 20, 2003
  5. Ralph O'Rourke

    nobody Guest

    Use RoyalBrites High Gloss Photo Paper. You can buy a box of 150 sheets at
    Sam's Club for $19.00. I use it with my i950 and the results are
    outstanding.

    nobody, Dec 21, 2003