  1. mentalguy2004

    Mara Guest

    Excellent.

    Mara, Apr 2, 2006

  2. This is getting expensive.
    I sense you're right; I sense you're the judge. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 2, 2006

  3. mentalguy2004

    Mara Guest

    The fine is appropriate to the pun. I'm still getting cold shudders from it.
    Your precognition is simply amazing. <g>

    Mara, Apr 2, 2006
  4. mentalguy2004

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Barry OGrady, Apr 3, 2006
  5. mentalguy2004

    joevan Guest

    After what you said about not going beyond 1.93, I felt like that
    oncest. I had 2.0 then upped to 3.0. Now with just the other day to
    3.3 just for some improvement I never noticed, I could never go back.
    (3.3 was up gradable from 2.0.) and it is so nice when saving series
    of pictures. I have a huge collection of ships pictures and have them
    saved according to OP sometimes, most of the time rather, and it is
    neat the way the save pictures is set as save or save to default
    folder. Those can be chosen as you wish, when saving to another folder
    not the default one it gives you the option of creating a new folder
    within the folder etc. Neat progie.
    I do a lot of saving of ships and flower picture so it really helps.
    Lots of other time saving stuff once you get the hang of it.

    Don't know about others but I like it a lot.

    joevan, Apr 4, 2006