    Would this PC be any good for 3d gaming and viewing movies? Seems like it`s
    got a lot going for it except the display.
    Thanks.

    JP, Nov 12, 2003

  2. JP

    JP Guest

    I may have misread the specs. It actually says "VGA and/or TV monitor
    connection" so does that not refer to the screen, just to secondary
    connections?

    JP, Nov 12, 2003

  3. JP

    SgtMinor Guest

    Why a laptop? You'd get a lot more bang for the buck with a desktop.

    As for the screen's suitability for movies and gaming, that would depend
    on how critical a viewer/gamer you are. LCD's have a 'native
    resolution,' and all other settings may require lots of fiddling, while
    CRT's are able to display crisp images across a variety of DPI
    settings. Check out some of the differences here:
    http://www.vartechsystems.com/pressroom/aprnewsletter2003/crt-lcd-comparison.htm

    SgtMinor, Nov 13, 2003