    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/05/25/perps-on-the-run-or-issues-in-certification-i-p.aspx

    You can also access and watch the actual webcast here:
    https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmevents/view?id=msft052307lm_pm&pw=ATT0900&cn=

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 25, 2007

  2. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    Briscobar Guest

    Interesting, since that subject has always been vague. Who said that they
    couldn't tell you what p0rn is, but they know it when they see it? That's
    kinda how an NDA violation is. At least now there are less vague guidelines.
    Thanks for posting.

    Briscobar, May 25, 2007

  3. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    JaR Guest

    Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.

    Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.

    Uhhh...

    Nevermind.

    JaR, May 25, 2007
  4. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    kpg Guest

    I liked Trika. Don't be dising my Trika.

    kpg, May 25, 2007
  5. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    I wonder if she's triskaidekaphobic?

    FrisbeeĀ®, May 25, 2007
  6. Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have
    made it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great
    input and probably asked some more relevant questions.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 26, 2007
  7. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    Huh? You've known me long enough to know I never ask relevant questions.
    Heck, half the time I don't even know what's going on.

    CBIC, May 29, 2007
  8. Eh...I've known you long enough to know that you still would have helped. Even
    if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing was
    finished. ;)

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 29, 2007
  9. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
    message
    Even
    Now that I'm good at. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on this. I'm
    hoping tonight.

    CBIC, May 29, 2007
  10. If you do get a chance, let me know what you think of it. You've got my MSN.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 29, 2007
  11. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    Will do.

    CBIC, May 29, 2007