  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    your mother is better in bed

    Guest, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Don't believe everything you hear.

    My father is a pathological liar.

    Wait a minute... nevermind.

    --
    Fris "Guillermocito" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Guest, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Guest

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    Your mother is so fat...
    .... she gets her nightgowns from a parachute maker.
    .... every time she turns around it's her birthday!
    .... her belt size says "equator".
    .... she got arrested for carrying 100 pounds of crack!
    .... that when God said "Let there be light", He had to turn her fat ass
    outta the way.

    Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Oooohh, how creative you are! Not many have the courage to expose their
    stupidity in public. How does it feel to know that people all over the world
    are now marvelling at what a dumb fsck you really are.

    Well done, now climb back under that bridge, and have a happy holiday.

    JaR
    MCNGP #............*checks*...yup...................42

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Hey Fris;

    I got a question for ya about a CGI script. Are you still at your old e-mail
    addy, or did you change it after swen bombed your inbox?

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  6. For you:

    billatdasidashsoftwaredotcom

    For my old pal Swen:

    Bomb away, Swen! Nobody lives there anymore!

    --
    Fris "The lights are on, but nobody's home" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I hope not, she has been dead for five years.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 23, 2003
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    your mother is better in bed

    No, she came to your house and kick your dog.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 24, 2003
  9. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    he is the latin lover