    Didn't Alpa make a 1.9mm fisheye lens with some astronomical coverage?
    Can't seem to find any information on it any more.

    George

    george, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Cheesehead

    george Guest

    Hmm, you mean like the legendarily slow-to-focus 85mm f/1.2??? I was
    considering switching to Canon (still in the back of my mind) and was
    researching my favorite focal length for FF sensor and was surprised to find
    this out. No wonder it is being replaced with a faster (to focus) version
    for $2k.

    George

    george, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Cheesehead

    Cheesehead Guest

    In Pentax terminology it's "Limited".
    Like a Buick "Limited" or for "LTD" --
    something to be accepted as pretty Special.
    (Though it's not a Buick.)

    Sounds like Canon users posting here are all "true believers".

    Collin
    KC8TKA

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
    lose"
    -- Jim Elliott

    Cheesehead, Apr 21, 2006