    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I like a lot of bands but at the moment Breaking Bejamin would probably be my favourite.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, i break Ben all the time :p ben hoddo that is, hes a cringer for sure.

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, ben hoddo, is less gumbier then james but very funny! amazingly hes pretty good at Soldat :D

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Did anyone see that 'Still Seeing Breen' music video done by Machinima with 'So Cold' for the music? Best HL2 music video you will EVER see! ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Youre right Unholy, ben pwn0rz you in soldat :p

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not my fault i dont play anymore, ihave more important things to do, like getting mike to fix the forum!

    unholy, Sep 8, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Anyone heard the song Mario Takes A Walk - Jesse Cook? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it flamenco? Saw it on a BMX video and had to download the song
    http://www.devilducky.com/media/27729/
    :)
    Very catchy.

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, when I saw the topic I thought you meant like, Artist Artist, not Musician.
    I can't pick a favorite musical artist or band, impossible. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    ATM my favorite artist is GROVE COVERAGE!
    TECHNO rulez!

    Gez, Oct 17, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Grove Coverage? That'd be like, uh... trees?

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    omg, ok sorry master of all things spelling... *GROOVE COVERAGE*
    p.s. you put the RAGE in Coverage. :p

    Gez, Oct 18, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uh, wasn't a spelling police thing dude, I thought that was actually the name of the band and I was making fun of it. I never heard of Groove or Grove Coverage. So I wasn't correcting you, just picking on the name of the band.
    Speaking of which, I'm gonna start a game about bands in another thread, it's a fun one.

    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    cyraxx

    Joined: