    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    I prefer one that doesn't need tweaking.

    LRM, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Mark Hatfield

    MitchS Guest

    A bus? Someone has a really inflated self image.

    MitchS, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Mark Hatfield

    Neil Guest

    where's the fun in that?

    Neil, Mar 28, 2006
  4. Mark Hatfield

    Kline Sphere Guest

    There really is no need to go around hitting anything just because
    even lowdes?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2006
  5. Mark Hatfield

    LnkWizard Guest

    I wouldn't trust him to set himself on fire if he was standing in the middle
    of an operating incinerator. Besides he is so dense you'd only hurt
    yourself or the break the object you are using to hit him.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 28, 2006
  6. Mark Hatfield

    JaR Guest

    He's so dense, that a black hole of stupid has formed around him,
    draining intelligence from anything that strays too near, and spewing
    bogons out the back side of it's singularity.

    JaR, Mar 28, 2006
  7. Mark Hatfield

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
    You're post has moved me to create an addition to my sig. and nominate this
    as both PotD and worthy of the quotes section on "the" site.

    I'll be adding it in a few moments. This is a thing of beauty.
    *wipes tear from eye*

    LRM, Mar 29, 2006
  8. Mark Hatfield

    JaR Guest

    Oh!

    Well...er...um...gosh, I...aw shucks, thanks..

    JaR, Mar 29, 2006
  9. Mark Hatfield

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
    You're welcome, and it has been added.

    LRM, Mar 29, 2006
  10. Mark Hatfield

    Kline Sphere Guest

    He's so dense, that a black hole of stupid has formed around him,

    nope, that 'black hole of stupid' is actually fmsmcse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2006
  11. Mark Hatfield

    Consultant Guest

    that's nuthin, check this out babee

    # # # # # # # # uh, wait a sec, dont move, ok, there # # # # # # # ugh, hold
    on stop, baseball, roseanne barr naked, ok there # # # # # # # # # # # # #
    [email protected] it # ahhhhhhhh

    Consultant, Mar 30, 2006
  12. Mark Hatfield

    kpg Guest