    sending
    in my website
    http://tinyurl.com/z4u8m

    softwareengineer2006, May 7, 2006

  2. softwareengineer2006

    Ade Guest

    Most bosses lock the computers so staff can't install software or make
    changes. So unfortunately your product is useless. do a bit of research in
    to corporate networks.

    Ade, May 7, 2006

  3. softwareengineer2006

    Mark Goodge Guest

    Rule 3 is demonstrated once again.

    Mark

    Mark Goodge, May 7, 2006
  4. softwareengineer2006

    linker3000 Guest

    As they have certain rights to do under the terms of the Data Protection
    Act, Human Rights Act and Regulatory Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act.

    If you start sending encrypted emails from work without company
    permission and not as part of a company policy then you should expect a
    visit from the Boss AND the IT department so be prepared to explain
    yourself.

    linker3000, May 9, 2006
  5. Also anyone who really sends private email from work all the time or
    uses their work email address as their primary mode of comunication
    needs their heads looking at.

    I am the mail admin at work, and even though I try not to, I quite
    often end up reading some stuff I would rather not, even just on the
    simple logs or messages being blocked for specific keywords etc.

    Just use another account for private mail.

    Andrew.

    Andrew Hodgson, May 13, 2006
  6. softwareengineer2006

    David Wade Guest

    Any fire wall worth its salt will also ban encrypted mails, because they
    can't be read...

    David Wade, May 16, 2006