young MCSE's

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by GeekyChick79, Dec 6, 2004.

  1. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004

  2. GeekyChick79

    skp62079 Guest

    She (myself) was certified on MCSE 2000/2003 at age 24. I'm a rare
    breed... young and female

    skp62079, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Yes... but R U HAWT?

    Or rich?

    Please e-mail GIFS!!1!1!1!!!!!

    Or bank account info.

    --
    Fris "You could be our next vict^H^H^H^HMCNGP" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  4. GeekyChick79

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    You are nerd's principal?

    That *is* rare. A 20ish MCSE becomeing the principal of a middle school.

    JaR
    Impressed Thug

    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  5. GeekyChick79

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    You're nerd's principal?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 9, 2004
  6. Before anyone says anything... check my reply in the "How to pass MCSE 2003"
    thread.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  7. She (myself) was certified on MCSE 2000/2003 at age 24.

    with the help of brain dumps.

    <quote>
    Lots and lots and lots of braindumping....2003 track is a bit harder
    than the 2000 track
    </quote>

    hope you were just fooling around.
    ... and dumb, so not so rare after all.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2004
  8. GeekyChick79

    Neil Guest

    I hear the phrase Letourneau...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  9. GeekyChick79

    Neil Guest

    did you hear say in @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    hmmmm, sounds like a troll to me...lot of lines in the water today...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  10. GeekyChick79

    nerd32768 Guest

    She is in her 50s, i don't even know how to describe how bad she looks, she
    is not married, and is supposedly a l3sbian. Also, she is an AP! NOT A
    PRINCIPLE!!! she is only the ASSisitant principle got a new "professional"
    computer person today, i haven't seen her yet, but i know that her name is
    ashley, and knowing that my AP is a l3sbian, she is probably fresh out of
    college, and in her 20s. Hopefully they don't get into things together...

    nerd32768, Dec 10, 2004
  11. GeekyChick79

    Neil Guest

    send pics...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  12. GeekyChick79

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Dear nerd32768,

    Tap that.

    Rgs,

    Kenneth Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 13, 2004
  13. she is probably fresh out of
    please see alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female.ugly

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2004
  14. GeekyChick79

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Good news! Found a piccy of nerd's new computer "professional"...

    http://tinyurl.com/6mk5r

    Lucky nerd!

    And the head of a school is the "Principal". A man with principles can
    tell the difference.

    JaR
    Jealous Thug

    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  15. Good news! Found a piccy of nerd's new computer "professional"...
    i will never again click on link which you have posted!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2004
  16. GeekyChick79

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Not your type?

    JaR
    Innocent Thug