    and CCNA, which doesn't help me.

    If anyone has any legit info they could pass along on this..that would
    be cool. thx

    GeekyChick79, Dec 6, 2004

  2. R U Hawt?

    --
    Fris "Almost Oldest MCNGP" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 6, 2004

  3. GeekyChick79

    Doom Guest

    Maybe if Nerd32768 hurries he could be the youngest.

    Doom, Dec 6, 2004
  4. GeekyChick79

    Consultant Guest

    2

    Consultant, Dec 6, 2004
  5. GeekyChick79

    Jtyc Guest

    2

    Bullbutter.

    Jtyc, Dec 6, 2004
  6. GeekyChick79

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Wow, you sure can't be fooled. How about 5?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 6, 2004
  7. He called bullbutter because the youngest ever was Bill Gate's kid. He had
    a framed certificate waiting for the newborn in the delivery room.

    --
    Fris "Beat that" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 6, 2004
  8. GeekyChick79

    Mike T. Guest

    Yeah, but I bet the kid used 'dumps.

    Mike T., Dec 6, 2004
  9. GeekyChick79

    nerd32768 Guest

    A+ at 12, Network+ at 12, MCSA at 13, maybe server+ beta. does anybody have
    any suggestions on whether i should upgrade my MCSA to 2003 and then finish
    my MCSE or finish my MCSE and then upgrade?

    nerd32768, Dec 7, 2004
  10. Anyone know who is the youngest MCSE (male and female) in the "United
    timmy johnson from edgewood, pennsylvania was just thirty eight
    seconds old when he became an mcse ( win2k ).

    hth

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  11. GeekyChick79

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    It's great that you're starting young...but I think more than anything, you
    need experience. I know you do work at your school, and that's great. But
    make sure that hands-on experience is your first priority...if you have
    spare time/money, then go get more certs. But keep those responsibilities at
    your school, or find an after school job or somethign...but don't forego
    real experience for alphabet soup.

    But I'm sure you know all this....

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 7, 2004
  12. GeekyChick79

    Neil Guest

    doesn't matter. by the time you hit the actual workforce, MCSE 2010 will
    be current <VBEG>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 7, 2004
  13. GeekyChick79

    nerd32768 Guest

    True, as soon as i turn 16, i'll be finding a part-time job somewhere. The
    "professional" computer guy at my school got fired, so the AP is wanting to
    take away one of my electives so that i can work more on the computers. i've
    got some experience working at local realtors, but that's only a few hours'
    worth. At my school, the district people were stupid enough to upgrade to a
    bunch of new computers, including new NOVELL servers. I HATE novell, and all
    they do is upgrade it.

    nerd32768, Dec 7, 2004
  14. At my school, the district people were stupid enough to upgrade to a
    Netware 386 i hope.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  15. GeekyChick79

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Whoa, back up there a minute. I know it's only an elective, and you can
    probably do without Home Ec. or Metal Shop for a semester, but that's not
    right. He wants to pull you out of your classes so you can do work that
    should be done by somebody actually on the payroll? Sounds to me like your
    principal isn't much of a "pal", and just wants to save a few bucks. Tell
    him if he's going to start affecting your education, you either need to be
    paid (and paid appropriately), or you need your work translated into
    credits. Or both! But the point is, volunteering is good, but affecting your
    education isn't, unless you're gaining in the long run. Either by saving
    money or not falling behind in your schoolwork. Don't let him just drop one
    of your classes, as much as you'd like that to happen.
    A what? A "new Novell server?" What's that? I've heard of "old Novell
    servers," but never a new one.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004
  16. GeekyChick79

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Exactly right. He's ripping you off, even if it doesn't feel like it. You
    are being cheated into giving up part of your education for an unsalaried
    job. No fscking way! Consider this your first experience with a PHB
    *trying* to get over on you. It will not be the last.

    All in all, a pretty realistic job experience ;-)

    JaR
    BTDT Thug

    JaR, Dec 8, 2004
  17. GeekyChick79

    Neil Guest

    I will echo (....echo....echo....echo) what's posted above. great that
    you are learning on the job but I've always been paid when I learn on the
    job. Now repeat after me: "COMPENSATE ME!!!!!!"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 8, 2004
  18. GeekyChick79

    JaR Guest

    Hmmm. Seems to be an echo in here.

    JaR

    JaR

    JaR

    j.r

    "."

    '.'

    ' '

    JaR, Dec 8, 2004
  19. GeekyChick79

    nerd32768 Guest

    it's actually a "she", and i might be taken out of "Teen Leadership" which
    is a blow-off class where all you do is use it as extra time to do homework.
    I am trying to get paid, but i found out today that have a new
    "professional" person who will start in January.

    nerd32768, Dec 9, 2004
  20. GeekyChick79

    Doom Guest

    Is she hawt?