    The Truth Guest

  2. The Truth

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Apr 10, 2007

  3. The Truth

    Day Brown Guest

    Read Plato, and quit sounding like yet another idiot. Socrates
    observed that sometimes it is the fool with the right idea, even if
    for the wrong reason.

    Want *evidence*? No problem. *IF* the towers were broght down with
    thermate, thermite, and explosives, one of the things that happens is
    that the explosive blows tiny droplets of molten steel out the windows
    along with all the other debris. Droplets from 1000 down to 50
    microns, which immediately harden, but because of their density,
    unlike the concrete dust, dont travel so far.

    *IF* it was controlled demolition, then some of these microscopic bits
    of steel will be across the street, in the cracks of the sidewalks,
    and on the nooks and crannies of window sills on the facing buildings.
    And if it was a controlled demolition, some of it is still there. Duck
    soup. Send a forensic crew with vacuum cleaners to sweep thru the
    area. Either these bits of steel are buried in the deposited dust from
    911, or... they are not.

    Then, you can have the foresnci crew present their credentials in a
    legal proceeding to prove that they are who they say, (anyone can
    claim to be anything on the net such as your posted link. I dunno who
    that dude is. I dunno who any of the conspiracy nuts are.) and then
    let them, under oath, and penalty of perjury, report what they found,
    or did not find.

    I'm tired of the rants and ad hominum. I want to see the *evidence*,
    and the only place to see that is in a legal proceeding.

    Day Brown, Apr 10, 2007
  4. The Truth

    Dave Guest

    What is it about the internet that makes people believe they can be
    assholes? Your well thought out response shows that you're
    intelligent and reasonable. Yet starting your response by pompously
    telling me that I sound like another idiot just makes you an asshole.
    You sound like the college professor who knows his stuff and has a lot
    to offer, but is completely disregarded by his students because he is
    so arrogant.

    If we were having this discussion in person, I'm guessing you wouldn't
    have opened with telling me that I sounded like another idiot. If so,
    you seriously need to work on your social skills.

    Dave, Apr 11, 2007
  5. i wonder if we can do a study on 9-11 Conspiracyites to see if they're more
    likely than your average human being to fall for the Nigerian Banker email scam?

    i'm not being mean or calling anyone stupid, i'm just curious to see if there's
    a way that we can find this out.

    are people who believe there was a huge government conspiracy behind 9-11 more
    likely to fall for emails scams?

    i think there's a good master's thesis possibility here.

    Most sincerely,

    GodBuilt

    On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built, Apr 11, 2007
  6. On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built wrote:

    "....a huge government conspiracy behind 9-11..."

    Leaving conspiracy theories aside, when you examine all of the
    evidence surrounding 9-11 the government is clearly guilty of
    (at the very least) gross negligence. Even more egregious
    is the Administrations eagerness to exploit the tragedy
    to further its political agenda.

    landyman_alby, Apr 11, 2007
  7. The Truth

    Al Dykes Guest

    Agreed.

    I'm in NYC and no cops and firemen that were at WTC.

    Why are there no "NY Firemen, EMS, and Police for Truth" movements ?

    Why are there no "Pentagon first responders for truth" movements?

    Why are there no "eye witnesses for truth" movements?

    All these people had a front row seat for the events of 9/11. Many of
    them lots friends and comrades. They should have every reason to know
    there is a coverup and want the truth told. Some of them are dying and
    have nothing to lose by telling a hidden truth.

    Maybe these people, famously brave and patriotic, see no errors in the
    Standard Story as reported in the MSM.

    IOW, the "truth movement" is right there with bigfoot, UFOs, etc as
    being a cult.

    Al Dykes, Apr 11, 2007

  8. No, it merely reports that you sound like another idiot.
    It's your insisting that the report makes him an asshole, that
    makes you an asshole.

    Why not? I would.

    Dennis M. Hammes, Apr 11, 2007
  9. The Truth

    GMAN Guest

    Yeah, Hillary and Bill are real cocks!!!

    GMAN, Apr 11, 2007
  10. The Truth

    Dave Guest

    See... I just proved my point. Another asshole chiming in.

    Dave, Apr 14, 2007
  11. I fart in your general direction.

    Dennis M. Hammes, Apr 14, 2007
  12. The Truth

    zaryzary2003 Guest

    Ha, nice. The trouble is that for the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the
    "fact" of a conspiracy has become dogma to them, which is to say that
    they're beyond discussing it rationally and will only entertain ideas
    which already backup their notions of how it happened, not matter how
    obscure their "evidence" and no matter how ludicrious is makes them
    sound. And the basic premises of most of the 9/11 conspiracies are,
    in fact, ludicrious.

    zaryzary2003, Apr 14, 2007
  13. The Truth

    zaryzary2003 Guest

    You're nicer than I am, then. Most of the people who believe this
    9/11 conspiracy stuff are, in fact, stupid. At least on this topic
    they are.

    I like your idea about the Nigerian hoax correlating with 9/11
    conspiracy belief, though.

    zaryzary2003, Apr 14, 2007
  14. The Truth

    zaryzary2003 Guest

    Because being an asshole is what the internet is all about!

    zaryzary2003, Apr 14, 2007
  15. The Truth

    Al Dykes Guest

    911 "truth" has joined Bigfoot and the UFO believers in credibility.
    Does anyone remember the abominable snowman?

    Al Dykes, Apr 14, 2007
  16. i was nicer in that one post. ;) on the whole i think the 9-11ists are
    completely nuts.
    they are extreme on this subject because they face no consequences of their
    extreme views. given enough time these people insist that Bush as created a time
    machine that has gone back in time and recruited SS officers from the Nazi
    Germany era, and they will demand that the US Congress investigate this time
    machine, and ask why the truth of the time machine has been kept secret from the
    American people.

    they will produce "experts" who will claim that a time machine CAN be built.

    mediocre Hollywood talent will start to ask questions in the middle of their PR
    junkets about why the government is hiding information about the time machine.
    and god KNOWS if celebrities are asking even the dumbest questions, there's got
    to be some truth to it, right?

    there will be a website, of course: timemachinetruth.com(c)

    i realize, as dumb as the 9-11ists probably are, i have just given them their
    blueprint for the anti-time machine movement.
    my brother thinks we should use the Nigerian Banker hoax as an intelligence test
    for the entire nation. seems logical that we can start the 9-11ists? :D

    most sincerely,

    GodBuilt

    On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built, Apr 14, 2007
  17. The Truth

    zaryzary2003 Guest

    zaryzary2003, Apr 14, 2007
  18. The Truth

    Al Dykes Guest

    Lots of otherwise bright people fall for quack medicine or astrology.
    911 theories have reached this low standard. To his credit, Prof
    Jones, a 911'er with genuine science credentials, (even if he *did*
    drink the koolaid, 911 flavor and cold fusion flavor) has been kicked
    out of the part of the 911 world he initiated (Journal of 911 studies)
    because he called the theories proposed by his partner, Fetzer, nuts;
    That nukes and/or space beams caused the collapse of WTC. See

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones

    The last time I checked, Fetzer had a radio program. Could sensational
    claims be a gimmick to get listeners? We report and you decide. IMO,
    there are a core group thatjust make sh*t up, like Fetzer and sell
    books and DVDs and make bucks off all the gullible people that just
    repeat the crap.

    Al Dykes, Apr 14, 2007
  19.
    On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built, Apr 14, 2007
  20. The Truth

    Alan LeHun Guest

    Over here, they're not allowed to. The holocaust is the only historical
    fact in which you are not allowed to deviate from the "official"
    version.

    Unfortunately, the official version seems to suggest all the slavs,
    gypsies, handicapped etc were but a minor, and inconsequential, detail,
    and this has undoubtedly given the neo-nazi elements a soapbox upon
    which to target the "jewish conspiracy".

    I can not, and will not, condone those who for whatever reason see it
    upon themselves to deny that the holocaust ever happened but a law in
    which a version of history is adopted and enshrined, and all debate on
    the matter is stifled and discouraged does not befit any populace that
    likes to consider themselves free.

    FUs set.

    Alan LeHun, Apr 14, 2007