    with my directive will result in the report to my ISP with gusto und you
    vill be blackballed.

    THERE VILL BE NO EXPECTATIONS!!

    Gert Belsemeyer, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Gert Belsemeyer

    Ann Guest

    no expectations?

    Ann

    Ann, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Gert Belsemeyer

    Hamman Guest

    I am Gert Belsemeyer und I am cherman. Many Usegroups insist on Real Names
    to be considered. I insist on you using you real names. Failure to comply

    Hamman, Aug 31, 2003
  4. Gert Belsemeyer

    Eddie Grant Guest

    We're still trying to work out who let you in

    Eddie Grant, Aug 31, 2003
  5. Gert Belsemeyer

    Eddie Grant Guest

    "2-3-Methyl-3-O-Nitropropyl-Cyanophenoxy-Morpholinomethyl-Tert-Butyl-3-Pheny
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Eddie Grant, Aug 31, 2003