    RichA Guest

    Aside from being inundated by Chinese spam? They start talking about
    photography instead of cameras.

    RichA, Jul 29, 2010

  2. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    : Aside from being inundated by Chinese spam? They start talking about
    : photography instead of cameras.

    Rxactly. Just like a train group disintegrates when they start talking about
    rail travel instead of the horsepower of the locomotive.

    Or were you thinking about trying to make an actual point?

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jul 29, 2010

  3. RichA

    Mr. Strat Guest

    And it's especially sad for people like you who have no knowledge of
    either.

    Mr. Strat, Jul 29, 2010
  4. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    When more than 10% of its new threads are started by a Canadian
    "RichAsshole" who is apparently obsessed with Britain and its police?

    Bruce, Jul 29, 2010
  5. RichA

    ransley Guest

    I think its near 70% are started by RA and he has to post that post
    like so many more

    ransley, Jul 29, 2010
  6. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    I agree, it seems more like 70%. But the point at which the newsgroup
    started to die was when it reached 10%.

    Bruce, Jul 29, 2010