    true? Do i HAVE to buy Dell memory from Dell?

    HELP?

    DEVO

    Devin Stoick, May 26, 2004

  2. Devin Stoick

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Devin Stoick

    Unknown Guest

    Go to www.crucial.com and key in your computer name and model. They are
    excelent and guarantee their memory modules.

    Unknown, May 26, 2004
  4. Devin Stoick

    billybronco Guest

    billybronco, May 26, 2004
  5. In my case, I didn't and I have a Dell Pentium 4, 2.2GHZ 512MB DDR. I
    ordered it with only 256MB DDR and when Office Max had their big sale,
    got another 256MB, free with rebates. I believe it is PNY or Kingston.
    Can't remember which though.

    @}-}-------Rosee, May 26, 2004
  6. Devin Stoick

    Hamman Guest

    For all of thier systems made in the last few years you can use any brand of
    ram.

    For older machines, especially servers, you must use dell RAM and power
    supplys amongst other proprietry components.

    hamman

    Hamman, May 26, 2004
  7. Devin Stoick

    Digiti Guest

    No. Download a free program called Aida32 or Everest Home Edition which will
    show you your exact memory type and configuration. Then you can purchase
    from Crucial.com or any other memory vendor.

    Digiti, May 27, 2004