You have 50 % chance of survival if you get lying in the street.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knut Arvid Keilen, Jan 12, 2008.

  1. A disputed Norwegian medical project where ambulance personnel responds to
    crisis regarding heart trouble,
    allergies and asthma carries an envelope which says that this person should
    be treated but not the other.

    This in the service of medical research and other statistics.

    There is no gain in this research. The more people saved the better.

    Another problem. I was in a bank trying to pay my debt to the regional
    administration of the Government of Norway.

    Like many other places as well as events that have taken place earlier,
    there is not necessarily a winner in this game,
    although my most recent acquaintance who was working in the city
    administration had an income of 500,000 NOK a month
    and was a refugee from Bosnia-Hercegovina that had come to Norway some 10
    months earlier. Personally my own income is about 100 NOK
    a week, so there is quite a difference around here.

    :(

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Jan 12, 2008