you can visit my photo gallery

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tomasz, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. Tomasz

    Tomasz Guest

    Tomasz, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Tomasz

    al-Farrob Guest

    Tomasz wrote:

    I like specially some portraits and some "fauna and flora"

    al-Farrob, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Tomasz

    Mark² Guest

    You have some decent shots, but the "wiz-bang" page style is very
    distracting.

    Mark², Sep 13, 2005
  4. Tomasz

    Jasen Guest

    the experience was ok. Nothing special about the shots though. just nice.
    didn't mind the website as such, sort of surreal in presentation, don't mind
    that approach.

    Jasen, Sep 14, 2005
  5. Tomasz

    Frank ess Guest

    I liked the photos OK; very satisfying to the photographer's eye, no
    doubt.

    When I look at a 'gallery' and push a 'next' button, I hope for an
    instant transition, and often see it, less than a second on a cable
    connection and relatively quick computer. Tomasz' site assesses a
    six-second admission charge for each photo. After about ten such, I'll
    have decided the chances of a show worth the time isn't enough to
    justify the investment. Thanks for the opportunity.

    Frank ess, Sep 14, 2005