  1. Jim Moore

    Jim Moore Guest

    That's why your photos suck.

    Jim Moore, Jul 10, 2008

  2. Ok, own up! Who posted photos of his mother and sister in action?

    Cal

    Cal I Fornicate, Jul 10, 2008

  3. Jim Moore

    Hans Kruse Guest

    Then I would suggest that write postings about creativity!

    Hans Kruse, Jul 10, 2008
  4. Jim Moore

    Paul Heslop Guest

    just a troll Neil, nowt more, nowt less.

    Paul Heslop, Jul 10, 2008
  5. Jim,

    Granddad use to say "When you throw a rock at a bunch of dogs and you
    hear a yelp, you know you hit one!" I guess you hit a few with that one
    <grin>

    Clair

    Clair Johnston, Jul 10, 2008
  6. Jim Moore