  1. Yorkshire

    Fry Guest

    Your newsreader is broken.

    Fry, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Yorkshire

    Fry Guest

    Try reading the help file.

    hth

    Fry, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Yorkshire

    Zaphod Guest

    He's an American, don't challenge him too hard.

    Zaphod, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Yorkshire

    Fry Guest

    Huh! I thought he was Canadian.

    Fry, Jul 21, 2004
  5. Yorkshire

    Zaphod Guest

    His signature said AMERICAN.
    Sorry didn't mean to challenge YOU so hard :)

    Zaphod, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Yorkshire

    Fry Guest

    Yeah, but his time zone said Brit, so I figured he must have been just
    another stupid canuk trying to troll Usenet.

    Fry, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Yorkshire

    Bullet Guest

    "If you fall and break your legs, dont come running to me"

    --
    Bullet

    Put the BIN out before replying

    ICQ me on 258728226

    Bullet, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Yorkshire

    Steph Guest

    Dunno, but

    Why do Yorkshire men die before their wives?
    They want to

    how do you make a Yorkshire omelette?
    First nick three eggs..........

    Steph, Jul 23, 2004
  9. Any chance that you could eat shit and die?

    Kurt Gutowski, Jul 23, 2004
  10. Yorkshire

    McMichael Guest

    Waht is waht, whjat do you mean ?????????

    McMichael, Jul 23, 2004
  11. Yorkshire

    Mr Blue Skye Guest

    answering the call of the pit klaxon
    MBS
    (bet you can't say that ten times quickly)

    Mr Blue Skye, Jul 24, 2004
  12. Yorkshire

    McMichael Guest

    eh ?