  1. Yorkshire

    Yorkshire Guest

    What is it?

    Yorkshire, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Pudding.

    Yorkshire , the faucets maker, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Only if you've had your tea.

    Frank or is it Jackie ?, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Yorkshire

    Zaphod Guest

    If yer dowant eat yer meat, yer carn't 'ave any pudding.

    Zaphod, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Yorkshire

    panda Guest

    hilly in places

    panda, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Yorkshire

    WormWood Guest

    A yap dog.

    WormWood, Jul 19, 2004
  7. Yorkshire

    Mr Blue Skye Guest

    Scenic....but rainy visibility only lets you see ten yards at a time.

    Mr Blue Skye, Jul 19, 2004
  8. Yorkshire

    steve Wilcox Guest

    "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat ?" . . . .

    --
    Peace !

    Steve Wilcox

    "If Whisky Don't Kill Me I'll Live 'Til I Die"

    steve Wilcox, Jul 19, 2004
  9. Yorkshire

    britishbull Guest

    Yorkshire is f'kin great pal, loads of pubs, loads of sexy ladies! great
    food great people! cant think of a better place! oh and by the way i'm in
    sunny south yorkshire!!! Home of Sheffield Wednesday footy team!!!

    britishbull, Jul 19, 2004
  10. Yorkshire

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Precisely why your thinking problem stems
    from your locale.

    Keyser Soze, Jul 19, 2004
  11. Yorkshire

    britishbull Guest

    save it for sum1 who cares.

    britishbull, Jul 19, 2004
  12. He did. You just feigned disinterest.

    britishbull, the overflowing, blinking germ, Jul 19, 2004
  13. Yorkshire

    Keyser Soze Guest

    ^^^^ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    Keyser Soze, Jul 19, 2004
  14. Yorkshire

    gruffydd Guest

    is a state of mind, is Yorkshire. Sheffild is wier t' dum-dums come frum,
    round Darnall an Tinsley

    gruffydd, Jul 19, 2004
  15. Yorkshire

    Jim Guest

    Nar den dee! Wot's da gooin on't baut!?

    Jim, Jul 19, 2004
  16. Yorkshire

    CFster Guest

    A Terrier.

    CFster

    CFster, Jul 20, 2004
  17. Yorkshire

    Nigel Guest

    A manufacturer of solder ring fitting for copper tube

    Nigel, Jul 20, 2004
  18. Yorkshire

    Keyser Soze Guest

    You must be from Lancashire.

    Keyser Soze, Jul 20, 2004
  19. Yorkshire

    Mr Blue Skye Guest

    Fish n chips cooked in Lard...........Nice when piping hot but semi
    warm........Yuch!

    Mr Blue Skye, Jul 20, 2004
  20. Yorkshire

    Tom McIntire Guest