    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - It is easier to be critical than to be correct.

    Neil, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Tim Dale

    Neil Guest

    PotD

    (it's a slow day)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Who is General Failure and why is he reading my drive?

    Neil, Nov 22, 2006

  3. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    You need help.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  4. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    hey, you watch your mouth

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2006
  5. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You offering?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  6. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    No. But even if I was, you wouldn't want my help. I was born with the same
    set of genitals I currently posess. You don't like my kind.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  7. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Whoooaaa boy!!! Heel!! Back up a step. Where ya goin' with this? I prefer
    your kind...

    ....wink, wink, nudge, nudge

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  8. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    EEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!

    NTTAWWT.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2006
  9. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    IIA"TK"TTISWWT.

    BO,IAWYSTTINWWT.

    Have fun.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  10. Tim Dale

    Neil Guest

    look if your wife and your girlfreind get along, you can have a 3way. and
    you wouldn't even NEED a million dollars...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Yoda of Borg are we. Assimilated prepare to be...

    Neil, Nov 22, 2006
  11. Tim Dale

    Neil Guest

    Now that's just mean. I mean I could spend hours trying to figure that
    out.
    Well, look at that. My interest in trying to decifer your little acronymn
    just up and disappeared. my A.D.D. pays of every once and a

    ...OOOOO shiny!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Superoxymoron: Government worker

    Neil, Nov 22, 2006
  12. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    *What?

    Ummm.. I vote blue.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2006
  13. Tim Dale

    Brat® Guest

    older than me! Yipppeeee!!!!!

    Brat®, Nov 23, 2006
  14. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    as the saying goes 'please do not feed the trolls'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2006
  15. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest