  1. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    nice

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006

  2. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahaha...yeah, I'm sure. Nightly full body cavity checks on her would have
    revealed something by now.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006

  3. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    Some surgeons are really, really good at what they do.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2006
  4. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    are you doing the ol crocodile dundee sheila check?

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2006
  5. Tim Dale

    kemp Guest

    Mine is only 2 weeks old, and inflates in less than 30 seconds!

    kemp, Nov 22, 2006
  6. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Do you use it for Carpool Lane access too?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  7. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I suppose, but not this good.

    I've been to Thailand, I know the difference between a her and a shim.
    Learnt that one the hard way.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  8. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Ever since that day in Thailand, yes.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  9. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    Doesn't everybody?

    JaR, Nov 22, 2006
  10. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    no way, you got the auto-inflate model?

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2006
  11. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Sure...but I get funny looks every so often....

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    .....damb kids in carseats

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  12. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    Ahh, you must have an ugly one.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2006
  13. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    I suppose this is an inappropriate time for "GIFS!!!!!!!1"

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  14. Tim Dale

    kemp Guest

    My baby is premium all the way! Took her to a fancy sushi restaurant
    last night. All the guys in the place were checkin her out. I bet it was
    envy.

    kemp, Nov 22, 2006
  15. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    As long as it pleases, what does it matter?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  16. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I can send you links, but they wouldn't be SFW.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  17. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    Oh, it doesn't.

    People just look at you funny.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2006
  18. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    yeah but your missus reckons you look old.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2006
  19. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You ought to see the looks I get when I squeeze her leg.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  20. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    ah man, that hurt, lol