    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Funny...my girl is 9 years younger and we're getting married next
    year....April 14.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 21, 2006

  2. Tim Dale

    Brat® Guest

    Aug 25th

    Brat®, Nov 21, 2006

  3. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Who me?

    ..

    Why couldn't it have been ANYONE else that sang this?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 21, 2006
  4. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    Why couldn't it have been ANYONE else that sang this?

    Nobody's judging you man. It's lifestyle choice, it's no big deal.

    Jtyc, Nov 21, 2006
  5. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Well, I am one of the best Trolls there is.

    are you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2006
  6. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i started in 1991, top that

    the fall of 1980

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2006
  7. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    Yep, I remember it. Forgot it was this guy. Flame away, boys (and girls)

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  8. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    Yo! How you been?

    Yeah, aside from the 18 months senior admin comment, I couldn't think of any
    reason to pick on this poor guy. Then BD reminded me about his Open Letter
    to Microsoft. Yep, this guy's a good one.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  9. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    The fall of 1982 (as a pro). I guess I have to defer to your two years'
    extra experience. I'll bet you know TRS-80 Model I BASIC better than I do.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2006
  10. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    I think its you.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2006
  11. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    It is not me!

    Sincerely,

    Ben Briscoe

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  12. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Aren't we all?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  13. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'll bet you know TRS-80 Model I BASIC better than I do.

    back then, for me, it was cobol, pl/1 and good old C

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2006
  14. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    It's not my lifestyle, I'm getting married to a wonderful WOMAN.

    I was a good song, however, had it been sung by (almost) any other group, it
    wouldn't have painted a big pink 'GAY' flag on the navy. NOT that there's
    anything wrong with that...

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 22, 2006
  15. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    And these days, it's cobol, wong, and kellyme.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2006
  16. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    yeah, well you two are old farts, im still a young 36

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2006
  17. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    <chuckle>old man</chuckle>

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2006
  18. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    Are you sure? I mean, have you checked?

    Maybe you should rent the movie "The Crying Game."

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2006
  19. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    silence!

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2006
  20. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    well, at least my girl friend is 24, ha ha ha

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2006