YIPPPEEE!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tim Dale, Nov 19, 2006.

  1. Tim Dale

    Tim Dale Guest

    Tim Dale, Nov 19, 2006

  2. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I see you're STILL confused about your name.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 20, 2006

  3. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    sr. help desk? does that mean you carry an aarp card?

    anyone who works for a help desk and praises a new os, is a tool

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    anyone who works for a help desk is a tool

    IFYPFY

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2006
  5. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    well, Tim/Jim, that was pretty lame.

    I bet you were one of those guys that camped in the street waiting for the
    new playstation, weren't ya?

    JaR, Nov 20, 2006
  6. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Vista's here!!!!!!
    i camped in the street for the new hooters bar to open.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2006
  7. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    did i mistype that, crap

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2006
  8. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    I camped in the street because I was drunk.

    Briscobar, Nov 20, 2006
  9. Tim Dale

    CBIC Guest

    Uh Ken, that's not camping. That's passing out.

    CBIC, Nov 20, 2006
  10. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    No, it was camping. We brought a tent and sleeping bags and everything.

    We both forgot to bring a can opener, though.

    Frisbee®, Nov 20, 2006
  11. Tim Dale

    CBIC Guest

    Wow, I'm never that prepared when I get drunk. Which is weird because I'm
    drunk often.

    CBIC, Nov 20, 2006
  12. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Did you and Ken _share_ the tent? wink, wink, nudge, nudge

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 20, 2006
  13. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    There are many levels of preparedness Doom. Crawling could be considered
    'being prepared' when you're drunk.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 20, 2006
  14. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    Don't ask, don't tell.

    Frisbee®, Nov 20, 2006
  15. Tim Dale

    Tim Dale Guest

    I guess ur just jealous of my achievement in life. Work hard and even u can
    make something of ur self

    Jim Dale
    Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    MCSE, MCP

    Tim Dale, Nov 20, 2006
  16. Tim Dale

    Tim Dale Guest

    Yes I think it's great too!!!!!

    Tim Dale, Nov 20, 2006
  17. Tim Dale

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    I really don't wanna know. Now if it were you and LRM
    we want GIF's and details

    Lnkwizard2, Nov 20, 2006
  18. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You obviously don't know of The Great Consultant. He is more man than you'll
    ever dream of being, he knows more about IT than you'll ever dream of
    knowing, and he knows more about your mother than you ever wanted to know.
    Achievement in life...pfff...you have no clue.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 20, 2006
  19. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Clinton's been out of office for 6 years now, is that still in effect?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 20, 2006
  20. Tim Dale

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Yeah, but I think we saw enough of Ken at the last party.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 20, 2006