    weeks ago.
    Next exam 70-306!!!!

    I wish luck to everyone.

    Ghislain Tanguay, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Ghislain Tanguay

    Edward Guest

    Studied C# and took the VB.NET test. I would never have imagined.

    Edward, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Ghislain Tanguay

    Don Carter Guest

    Wonder whether he used Testking, or actualexams?

    Don Carter, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Right, I studied in C# because I wanted to become familiar with it's syntax.
    But, To be sure to understand everything, I passed my exam with VB.NET (I
    work with for 2 years)
    and in French!!!!

    And now I can say that there is more difference between French and English
    than VB.NET and C#.

    I passed it with 943.

    Ghislain Tanguay, Mar 14, 2005
  5. Ghislain Tanguay

    Edward Guest

    The biggest difference between VB.NET and C#, is that C# is prettier. (IMO)

    Edward, Mar 15, 2005