Yet another reason not to use Word...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Howard, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Howard

    Howard Guest

    Howard, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Howard

    Adam Smith Guest

    Interesting. Anyone willing to provide a gumby's guide of how to display
    these tags in word? Can't find it obvious in the article except for the
    quotes "original showing markup" which doesn't return anything in word help.

    Adam Smith, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Howard

    Howard Guest

    I use this:
    http://www.payneconsulting.com/public/products/ProductDetail.asp?nProductID=7

    The free version allows viewing the info - the pay version removes its, as
    if that was hard...

    Howard, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Howard

    SNOman Guest

    SNOman, Mar 5, 2004
  5. Howard

    Peter Guest

    you can recover a lot of "hidden" stuff by running Word, then using
    File > Open and select the file type option to recover all text (or similar
    wording).

    I don't know if this recovers the type of stuff referred to in the article,
    but it does open up lots of stuff the sender didn't know they were sending.

    HTH

    Peter

    Peter, Mar 5, 2004
  6. Howard