Yet another DVD will not play in player Help please.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by raisdead, May 2, 2009.

  1. raisdead

    raisdead

    Joined:
    May 2, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have a DVD ISO which I shrunk using DVD Shrink 3.2 to fit on a DVD-R

    The Information from Power DVD (which It plays on)

    Title Region Code: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, All
    Video compression mode: MPEG-2
    TV system: 525/60 (NTSC)
    Aspect Ratio: 4:3
    Display Mode: Both Pan&scan and Letterbox
    Source picture resolution: 720x480 (525/60)
    Frame Rate: 30.00
    Source picture letterboxed: Not letterboxed
    Bitrate: 2.71Mbps

    Audio Coding mode: Dolby Digital
    Sampling Rate: 48kHz
    Audio application mode: Not Specified